Lava Tunnel and Blue Lagoon Admission ticket
This is a marvelous opportunity to visit two of the best attractions in Iceland with the Lava Tunnel and Blue Lagoon admission ticket.
5,200 years ago, lava flows created the Lava Tunnel, a network of naturally occurring caves. Located in a lava field, the Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa.
Both attractions are located near Reykjavik, so this tour is a convenient way to see both in one day.
Hurry and book a guided lava tunnel tour and admission to Blue Lagoon to ensure you get the most from your visit.
Lava Tunnel & Blue Lagoon Details
Rescheduling before 24 hours
Combo price: ISK 29866 ($214)
Get a 5% discount on visiting both attractions and save $24 on average.
- Bus transfers to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
- Tour guide in Lava Tunnel tour
- Comfort Package admission to Blue Lagoon
- WiFi Services
- Blue Lagoon transfers from Reykjavik while enjoying the views of Iceland.
- After your Blue Lagoon admission, have a relaxing bath in the geothermal spa.
- Put a silica mud mask on your face and treat yourself.
- Get a chance to explore the ‘lava tube’ caves of Iceland
- Enjoy a Lava Tunnel tour with experienced mountaineers
- Relax on the luxury coach that takes you to the attraction.
What to expect on this Lava Tunnel tour from Reykjavik
The most amazing things always come in combos like this one!
Get to check out two of the treasure gems of Iceland: the Blue Lagoon and Lava Tunnel, at a discounted price.
Soak in the geothermal spa and help your skin with healing mineral properties right after your Blue Lagoon admission.
Put on a mud mask and treat your skin with its two most important properties: relaxation and rich minerals.
In addition, take the Lava Tunnel Tour to experience the amazing creativity of nature up close.
Tag along with experienced mountaineers who will be your guides, helping you get the most out of your trip.
After securing your helmet and flashlight, your tour guide will take you on an underground adventure while you learn about its history.
Walk into the 30-meter-wide caves and admire the multicolored formations and the power of sunlight.
Experience the wonders of two sites with a 5% discount at the blazing price of ISK 29866 ($214).
Make sure to show your ticket to the bus driver or to the Reykjavik Excursions ticket office for the Blue Lagoon tour.
Featured Image: Tiqets.com