A Blue Lagoon Bus Transfer Ticket
With comfortable seating, air-conditioned interiors, and a knowledgeable tour guide, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride in the utmost comfort!
You only need to pack up for a hassle-free and comfortable bus experience to Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik.
There are frequent Blue Lagoon transfers from Reykjavik BSI Bus Terminal between the morning and late afternoon.
Buy your Blue Lagoon tickets with Bus Transfer now!
A Blue Lagoon Bus Transfer Ticket Details
Bus Transfer to Blue Lagoon Ticket Price
Roundtrip transfer from BSI bus terminal to Blue Lagoon
|Adult ticket (16 to 99 years)||ISK 6261 ($45)|
|Youth ticket (6 to 15 years)||ISK 3061 ($22)|
|Child ticket (1 to 5 years)||Free|
Transfer from KEF Airport to Blue Lagoon
|Adult ticket (16 to 99 years)||ISK 7652 ($55)|
|Youth ticket (6 to 15 years)||ISK 4036 ($29)|
|Child ticket (1 to 5 years)||Free|
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik transfer
- Bus transfer from Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik
Ticket Does Not Include
- Entry ticket to Blue Lagoon
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Highlights of bus transfer Reykjavik Blue Lagoon
- Have reliable transfers from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon in a comfortable transport
- Get a flexible return time with the Blue Lagoon bus transfer from Reykjavik or KEF international airport.
- Explore the geothermal spa Blue Lagoon at your own pace.
What To Expect at Bus Transfer from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
You can begin your journey at Reykjavik’s centrally operated BSI Bus Terminal.
The bus trip to Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik takes approximately 50 minutes.
Here you won’t be sitting ideal throughout your journey; peep out of the windows and experience the beautiful lava fields of Reykjanes Peninsula.
Once you reach the attraction, enjoy swimming, meditating, and relaxing.
And worry not about your return transport, as you can catch one of the many driveways from Blue Lagoon.
It will take about 50 minutes to return to Reykjavik and 20 minutes to reach KEF international airport. To learn more about the routes in detail, read our How to Reach Blue Lagoon article.
Blue Lagoon transfer schedule
Here’s the entire timetable for the Blue Lagoon roundtrip transfer:
|From Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon||9 am; 10 am; 11 am; 1 pm; 2 pm; 3 pm; 5 pm|
|From Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik||1.15 pm; 2.15 pm; 4.15 pm; 6.15 pm; 8.15 pm|
|From Blue Lagoon to KEF International Airport||2.30 pm|
Also essential to note is that this is an excellent deal for a family trip, as transfer for children under 5 is free.
Know before you go
- Bring swimwear, sunglasses, a towel, snacks, and sunscreen
- You can rent bathing suits and towels on the site.
- You can store your luggage at Blue Lagoon at a reasonable price
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted inside
- Admission to the attraction should be booked in advance
Blue Lagoon Ticket with optional transportation
After a tiring day of exploring, the Blue Lagoon in Iceland offers the perfect setting to relax and rejuvenate.
You can choose the Comfort or Premium packages. This flexible experience allows you to customize your visit according to your preferences.
Upon reaching the Blue Lagoon, immerse yourself in the mineral-rich geothermal pools and indulge in pure relaxation.
To ensure you secure your preferred time and date, it is advisable to pre-book your transfer from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon.
Save yourself from sold-outs!
|Premium with private Transfer||$78 to $653|
|Premium without transfer||$185|
|Premium with transfer||$275|
|Comfort with transfer||$254|
|Comfort without transfer||$163|
|Comfort with private transfer||$78 to $631|
- Silica Face mask
- One complimentary drink
- Complimentary drink
- Silica+algae+mineral face mask
Does Not Include
- All meals
- Transfer to Reykjavik (have to select the transfer option)
Highlights of transfer Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- A guaranteed entry with the Blue Lagoon bus transfer
- Spend a relaxing time at the site
- Swim, float and enjoy amenities like towels, silica masks, drinks and luxuries with premium packages.
- Get a choice between Comfort and Premium packages.
What to expect on bus transfer to Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
Blue Lagoon is undoubtedly the best place to unwind all your stress and drown it in the healing waters.
Given its popularity, the attraction remains booked throughout the year, so don’t miss out on the chance and book a transfer ticket.
Another best part, other than the easy transportation it comes with, is the package choices it offers.
You can pick comfort and premium, along with transfer and without transfer options.
So, spend your time at the Blue Lagoon rejuvenating at the geothermal hot springs.
Know before you go:
- Confirmation will be given when booking, except if you buy the tour two days before the schedule.
- It is not wheelchair accessible
- However, the blue lagoon bus transfer is stroller accessible.
- The exact duration depends on the weather and traffic conditions
- Every visitor should carry a swimsuit.
- Please do not bring any jewelry as it might get destroyed or lose its polish due to its rich mineral content.
- An adult must accompany all kids.
Featured Image: Getyourguide.com